Sunday, March 04, 2007

This is only a test...

Some of the nice gals at Split Coast Stampers were helping me learn how to use this blog. I really wanted to be able to put the photos of the things I was talking about (artwork and stuff), into the post. And, I got directions! I am so excited.

So, hopefully to the right of this, you will see some cards I made with a stamp I got from Stampers Anonymous (by Tim Holtz) back in January. I used the Joseph's Coat technique. I made four cards, but they all look similar...



I also bought a new another new stamp by Tim yesterday and tried the brayered madras technique with that one. Here are a few samples of that effort.

That is all for now. I am excited to be able to share my stuff on here. Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Your cards are beautiful, and great job with your blog site!

Ally B said...

This is not Lame!! Its great!! The cards are very pretty!
Ally- A fellow SCS