Sunday, October 14, 2007

The cool women of TAC


These are more cards made with The Angel Company stamps I bought several years ago. The cards were made at the Asilomar retreat I went to in September. I joined a birthday card club and wanted to make lots of birthday cards, so these are a few more of them (more to come as I get more scanning done).

I used pens to color the images on the stamp. A big huff, and they look so cute!

All stamps are Angel Co. The papers are actually all Club Scrap POPs (pounds of paper) - except for the white as I prefer to stamp on Stampin Up Whisper White cardstock. Due to the POPs, the cards are smaller than normal. I folded 5x7 POPs in half (that is usually the larger of the POPS, but they come in all little sizes) to make 5x3.5 cards. I love how the shape is just slightly different, but they still fit into a standard envelope. And it is such a fun use for POPs. The ribbon is We Are Memory Keepers. Even when you are trying to pack light, you need to have ribbon with you!

No comments: