Sunday, January 04, 2009

Deer Friends Cards

Well, here they are. Most of the Christmas cards I mailed to friends. I had so much fun making them. I used the set "Deer Friends" for almost all the cards, some form of a cuttlebug folder and some patterned paper from Stamin' Up called Ski Slope. Kind of variations on a theme. I had fun with the glitter on most of them.


This one is the reason the set is called Deer Friends.

This is as close as I will ever get to making gingerbread cookies.

One of my favorites because I really like the Christmas Ornaments embosser. I just wish I were a little more creative with their use.
You know you are using a lot of glitter when the Santa hat started black. LOL

And a chance to use the SU Scallop border punch. I could play with that all day.

I have a few more to share. I guess I should have done this before Christmas, but I wanted people to be surprised when they got their cards.

See you soon!

2 comments:

scrapper al said...

All are very cute! I especially like the paper/colors/designs on the first two. I think I would find that pp difficult to use/match, but you did a great job!

Tandra said...

hI yVETTE! IM SO LUCKY! i GOT THE ONE WITH THE TREE! lOVE IT!