Sunday, August 26, 2007

THREE FOR YOU Punch Box cards


I wanted to use the fabulous Three for You Punch Box for the workshop today. It was so fun to make these little samples for everyone to copy. Their inspiration came from all over - I think the Wild Wasabi idea is from Stampin Up and the So Saffron was inspired by someone on SplitCoastStampers. The Purely Pomegranate used was my idea. There are so many cute samples floating around with these little cards and they are so quick to do. I may have to use up the leftovers from the free cards Stampin Up sent me with the Punch Box. That should make for a fun night.

I could not stop punching the little flowers, so I use the punch box for another card. This was inspired by a card in the catalog (p.150) with some adustments to use the stamps from the punch box for the side and the saying (thank you StarofMay!). I am liking the white space a lot. May be trying that on some other cards too. I will try to scan the rest of the cards from today's class later this week.

No comments: