Tuesday, June 26, 2007

And now, for the rest of those cards!

I wanted to share the rest of the cards we made at Stamp Camp. The first one was made with a set SU made everything to coordinate - 2 stamp sets, wheels, paper... and most of it will be in the new catalog! I am getting mine today via UPS! Guess what I will be doing tonight!!!!

Stamps: Polka Dots and Paisley
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise
Misc: Split punch (doesn't it make the cutest scallop border?)




I so love that Stampin Up came out with some doodle type sets. They are so current and fun! I am going to miss Doodle That, but at least Doodle This is staying around. And it is getting a matching wheel!

The petals of the flowers were colored with the dye in pads. Just squeeze the top while closed, and the ink will get deposited on the lid. You can then use the Blender Pens to watercolor. To create the extra depth of shading, I went over one side of each petal a second time, and then put dots on with our white gel pen.

Stamps: Doodle This, Doodle That
Inks: Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Vintage Violet, Elegant Eggplant
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Vintage Violet, So Saffron, Whisper White
Misc: White Get Pen, Grosgrain ribbon






The last card was a quick and easy one. Two colors, a bit of accent and we were done!

Stamps: Simply Circles, Riveted
Ink: Gable Green, Cool Caribbean
Cardstock: Gable Green, Cool Caribbean, Whisper White
Misc: Organdy Ribbon (did I mention those are going too - but there are some awfully cool ribbons coming)

That's it for this class. I'll see what else I can get up soon. For now, it is time to go to work!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These cards are super cute!! Great ideas!!

Joni M said...

These cards are the cutest!!!

Michele said...

Gorgeous!!!