Wednesday, May 07, 2008

A Sketch Layout

Some of you already know how much I love the kits from Coordinates Collections. If you have cropped with me, you will often see me just bring a batch of kits with me to a crop. They basically have everything you need to make a great layout.

Well, this layout was made with one of those kits. I think the papers are Daisy D' - including the little journaling cards. Those make journaling so much easier because you know just how much space to fill. The embellishments are loose in the kit, so I am not sure what they are. The layout was based on a Becky Fleck sketch made for LifetimeMoments. I added lettering from yet another kit, and used stamps I had from Starving Artists stamps to do the stitching.

I have been trying to get these pictures scrapped for nearly 2 years. Somehow, between the sketch and the perfect kit, this came together really smoothly. Enjoy!

No comments: