Tuesday, May 27, 2008


What is it with these sketches lately? I am having so much fun with them. Very unlike me. This is from the Lifetime Moments Saturday Sketch challenge. I even got it done in time!!!

The layout was made with a mish mash of stuff from my stash. Paper is Club Scrap, Bazzill, 29th Street. Letters are Thickers and Doodlebug rub ons. Frame is from Anna Griffin (I think) and is filled with Glassy Glaze. Flowers are Prima. Ink is Distress Inks by Ranger. I think that is it!

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Tandra said...

Hi Yvette!! How are you?
This page is beautiful! I love the colors!

scrapper al said...

Lovely page. I like the flower arrangement.

Jamie Martin said...

Hi Yvette, beautiful scrap page. I'm with you, love the sketch challenges, it makes designing a card so much easier :)

Anonymous said...

Yvette,

A very elegant page with gorgeous colors - you really have an great eye.